Installation & Dismantle
Our formula is simple - we offer great advice and creative thinking from the start, we provide the 'engine room' of back office services to reliably bring all the elements of your trade show booth together and then we provide on-site support to guarantee success.
To ensure that all of your installation & dismantle needs are taken care of, the following is a list of all of our I&D services we provide to our clients:
- Site and Venue pre-event survey – we can visit the venue in advance in order to take accurate measurements and assess access routes for the install and dismantle
- Liaison with show organizers and contractors.
- Transportation to and from the event.
- Full Installation & Dismantle – you will have advance notification of the install & dismantle schedule and will be provided with an I&D contact in case of any queries during the install or dismantle periods.
- On site or on call assistance if required during the open days of the show – you may like to have the reassurance that one of our installers is on hand just in case, alternatively we will always be on the end of the phone in case you have any questions
- Official hand over to client after install – in advance of the install we will arrange on a time and day that the exhibit should be ready for you to arrive and to sign off.
- Post show de-brief - we will contact you after the event to ensure everything went well and to discuss your future exhibiting requirements.
We do all of the work to allow you the time and space to work without the day to day worry, but always leave you in control.
To find out more give us a call at 954.553.3664 or
click here to
tell us what you’re looking for and we will contact you before close of the
business day or within 24hrs.
To find out more give us a call at 954.553.3664 or click here to tell us what you’re looking for and we will contact you before close of the business day or within 24hrs.